How are your auto sales phone skills?
Still answering all your incoming sales calls using a phone script for each and every sales call?
Let’s face it, transforming sales leads into dealership appointments and converting these appointments to sales is the biggest challenge dealers and their management teams must face.
The truth is, it isn’t your ability to speak on the phone that matters, but your ability to convert these opportunities into sales.
We all know that each lead is very important.
- The way you handle each one of them will determine your monthly income. Why waste them?
- Remember, if you cannot set the appointment and eventually close the deal, someone else will!
- So why not improve your phone skills and make each of your leads count?
Introducing the Fast Sales Auto Sales Phone Skills: Setting Appointments That Show Online Course.
This amazing course is designed to show you how to turn even the stubborn of phone shoppers into real appointments.
We will show you how to make a scheduled VIP appointment and how to make your customer feel that he or she is the only one receiving special attention to his or her desires and needs.
Auto sales phone skills make a big difference when it comes to making a six-figure income in the auto sales industry.
Start converting your phone shoppers to sales today!
Register today to get started!
Chapter I -Phones Calls and the VIP Appointment Process
- Sales Leads
- What Are the Goals of a Phone Call?
- Call Classification
- The BDC Department
- The Keys to a Phone Success
- Phone Fundamentals
- The VIP Appointment Process
- Powerful Appointment Word Tracks
Chapter II - Phone Scripts
- Inbound Call Sales Scripts
- Outbound Call Sales Scripts
- Voice Message Scripts
Chapter III - Objections Scripts
- Trade Objections
- Interest Rate Objections
- Appointment Objections
- Payment Objections
- Down Payment Objections
- Price Objections
- Time Objections
- Credit Objections
- Vehicle Objections
- Personal Information Objections
- Create Flexibility
Chapter IV – Don’t Miss Any Opportunity
- 5 Customer Phobias
- 5 Keys to Schedule an Appointment
Chapter V – Tips to Succeed
- Why Learn to Love the Phone?
Fast Sales Training Center was established in 2006 by experienced professionals who have been in the auto sales industry for over 35 years. All those years have taught us one thing: training is an essential tool in the auto sales industry for the auto sales professionals who seek to better their ability, achieve their goals, and to be more successful in the daily tasks and objections that this exciting career offers.