Want to terminate your struggles with an auto sales process and turn your auto sales process difficulty into auto sales profiting?
Do you want to meet new clients, and run them through the auto sales process, close the deal, and have everyone be happy?
Here is what you need:
Even if you are new to selling or a veteran auto sales associate, this online course offers you the fundamentals and competent guidance to modern auto sales.
Want to easily sell more cars?
Get the training you need NOW!
Introducing the SALES PROCESS – SALES ASSOCIATE TRACK TO RUN ON ONLINE COURSE
With this online course, you will learn:
- Auto sales reception that works
- Product presentation that fascinates customers
- Need analysis that opens up customers
- Auto sales negotiation that opens up further sales opportunities
- How to work a customer from entry to delivery
- Follow up process with unsold customers
With this online course, discover the auto sales associate salient kit and implement it to your fast auto sales.
Get this online course
CHAPTER 1 - SALES RECEPTION & PRODUCT PRESENTATION 01
- Initial Contact
- Needs Analysis
- Needs Analysis Process
- Product Selection
- Product Presentation
- Re-confirm Vehicle Choice
CHAPTER 2 - SALES NEGOTIATIONS
- Confirm All Customer Information is Entered into your CRM
- Trade Appraisal
- Sales Manager Provides Purchase/lease Options
CHAPTER 3 - FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Financial Services
- Document List
CHAPTER 4 - VEHICLE DELIVERY
- Return to Finance Department
CHAPTER 5 - FOLLOW UP
- Follow Up with Unsold Customers
- Follow Up with Sold Customers
CHAPTER 6 -PROBLEM RESOLUTION
CHAPTER 7 - PRE-CLOSE AND NEGOTIATION STAGE
CHAPTER 8 - KEY POINTS TO THE SALES PROCESS
CHAPTER 9 - BE A PROFESSIONAL SALESPERSON
Fast Sales Training Center was established in 2006 by experienced professionals who have been in the auto sales industry for over 35 years. All those years have taught us one thing: training is an essential tool in the auto sales industry for the auto sales professionals who seek to better their ability, achieve their goals, and to be more successful in the daily tasks and objections that this exciting career offers.